I've seen several of my blogging friends start this, and it's been really fun to read their's. This will also put me in the habit of blogging every day. Maybe I should start 100 days of eating only broccoli or 100 days of 300 sit-ups a night. I'm really terrible at sticking with stuff, so I'm really going to need your help to keep blogging each day. So, tell ya mamma, tell ya friends, and get me some more followers :) Also, keep me accountable. Thanks. Since I didn't start on May 1, I'll just have to catch up. Then you can look forward to my terribly interesting posts each day.
Day 1: Photo of myself and 15 Facts
1. My favorite food/vice is brownies.
2. I love the color Green more than any other.
3. I really want to adopt a child someday.
4. I've recently found my love for reading all sorts of books.. not just Twilight.
5. I need to exercise more.
6. I want to have another wedding really badly.
7. Buying shoes is very cathartic to me.
8. The number 8 is my most favorite.
9. I have several very irrational fears, but I feel they are legitimate.
10. My husband danced with me in our living room last night. :)
11. Speaking of living rooms, I love buying furniture...
12. ... Which brings me to, I really really want to buy a house.
13. My husband and I have revolted against our local cable station. We have only 7 channels.
14. In the past 10 years or so, I've been, blonde, brunette, and even a red-head for a short time.
15. I am much more old-fashioned than I ever imagined.
Day 2: A Photo of me and the person I have been close with the longest.
Since I consider my friends my family, I must show a photo of me and my Danny. August will be our 9th anniversary of being best friends. She knows me like few do. Some friends and even family come in and out of our lives and our "closeness" may wein, but sometimes, a best friend will always be that.
Day 3: A photo from the cast of my favorite show. Well, I have 2.
I <3 Grey's. Since Season One I have loved it.
Laugh til you cry. Some people don't get it, but it's laugh-til-you-cry.
Day 4: A phot of myself and a family member. Hmm... who do I choose???
My sisters and I at DeeAnn's wedding. (She's the one in the middle wearing white)
I love these girls with all of my corazon.
Day 5: A photo of your favorite memory. Wow, what a decision to make.... I don't like it, but I'll try.
Ok, this one is a little misleading since it's not from my wedding and all. But I do not have a photo of my favorite memory. The truth is I have many favorite memories and it's unfair for me to have to choose one. Now that that is off my chest.... Do you see the two sweet little girls in this picture? They are 2 of my 3 nieces; Cora and Tessa.
The winter before they were born I got to go with my sister for her ultra sound. I was supposed to leave the room before they revealed the sex of the twins to my sister and brother-in-law. However, the nurse just jumped right in there and before we knew it, she was telling us that there were two little girls in there. I know this may not make most people's "Favorite Memory" list, but the limited time I get to spend with my sister makes any memory stand out. This one makes my list because I was the first person to know that we were getting 2 more little girls to love on. I have always treasured this memory.
Almost caught up!!!
Day 6: A photo of a person I'd love to switch places with for a day... If I can choose the person, I can choose the day too. I say so.
I choose Fergie. Yes..... Fergie.
Day: January 12, 2009.
Reason: See Day 1 Number 6.
I don't know that if I had it to do all over again, I would do just this, but it's beautiful and I love the colors/flowers etc... Plus, she married Josh Duhmal. That counts too.
Well, that catches me up!! See you all tomorrow and every day for 94 more days.