Friday, May 20, 2011

What to do... Where to go: Days 19 & 20


Day 19- A photo of something I love to do.  There are many things, so I'll keep it short. And sweet.. because that's how I do.    :)


Reading

 The Memory Keeper's Daughter is next up on my list for the summer. Can't wait to start.

Cleaning!!! It makes me feel very accomplished very quickly.

This photo (above) makes me happy

I disagree wholeheartedly with this one....  


 This was me last Saturday...

No, that's a lie, but I do aspire.




Day 20: Photo of somewhere you'd like to travel.

I had my chance in 2008 to go to Machu Picchu... but due to my fight with the Death Bug.. Which I lost, I had to forfeit my ticket and come back to the US a week early. Bummer.

 PS: I would totally ride this llama/alpaca up the tretcherous mountainside to get this view. there are A LOT of these guys in Peru, trust me.


Also, I'd totally be an Aussie-for-a-Day.
Sydney looks beautiful, and I would do my best to trick someone into letting me drive so I could go all Crocodile Dundee on the wrong side of the road while yelling belligerently about the other idiots on the road. Sounds like fun to me :)


Lastly, my greatest vaca desire (No, spanish speakers, I'm not referencing my love for cows.)
See "vaca" to clear up any confusion... English speakers, please ignore if you want.

I would love love love to be able to visit all around the Mediterranean one day. This would be the one cruise that I would jump at the opportunity to go on.  I generally don't like to put myself willingly onto floating death traps.. but this would be a spectacular exception. Spain, Italy, Greece, Egypt.. all over the Med I would go!!!


Wait a second... I so just realized that my comments about visiting Machu Picchu make it sound like I died. *Disclaimer: that is NOT true* In fact, I am very alive. So don't be worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment